To find the right ring size, use one of the following methods.
Use our size chart
- Cut a small piece of non-stretchy string, thread or ribbon.
- Wrap it snugly around the base of your finger
- Using a pen, mark the point on the string or ribbon where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- Straighten the string or ribbon. Using a ruler, measure the length that was wrapped around your finger in millimeters
- Compare your measurement to numbers shown inside the rings in red. Pick the closest match.
- Double check for accuracy.
Order a 3D printed Size Guide
We know size charts can be confusing, that's why we made this beautiful piece to help you figure out your ring and bracelet size. And once you're done you can totally wear it as a cool 3D printed bracelet.
- To find your Ring Size, simply put your finger that you're going to be wearing the rings on into one of the circular holes. If you find it to be a good fit, count the little dots around that hole and that would be your Ring Size! (for example size 6, if there are six little dots around the hole you tried). If the fit is not perfect, move on to the next hole and repeat the same steps.
- To find your Bracelet Size, just wear the piece around your wrist as you would with any cuff bracelets. If it's a good fit, then your bracelet size is Medium. If you find it very loose around your wrist, you're probably a Small. But if the fit is too tight*, you should probably go with the Large.
*Actual metal bracelets are not as flexible as this plastic size guide, so if you find yourself flexing the size guide to get it around your wrist, you should probably go with the large size.